Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party & Other Adventures...

So, the other morning the twins climbed into bed with Livvy and I was trying to get some fun pictures of them together:

Gracie, open your eyes! Let me take another picture...

Grace - you did it again! Keep your eyes open this time....

Really? This is the last time I'm taking a picture of you guys....

Good job! Let's get one more!

Awesome!

Our ward party was last week and the primary had a little program for us - for some reason Whitney was not front-and-center on the stage - very weird - but I got some pictures of Gracie...





We were talking about the program yesterday and I was telling them both what a great job they did up on the stage and Gracie said: Yeah, but we were stuck up on that freakin' stage all night!

Here is a picture of Whitney handing her Christmas list to Santa - two pages worth - he didn't know what hit him.

Livvy watching the program - don't you just love those 2 bottom teeth?



One last thing - this has been another long post, sorry - the other day Gracie had her sketch pad and was asking me how to spell I Love You - I was cleaning the bathroom at the time and wasn't really paying attention to her, so when she came back with this paper and asked for Ty's address my heart just melted:


If you can't tell it's a picture of Ty, Charlie, Jeff & Ashley. By the way - we need your address!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very cute. Why did you leave them on that freakin stage all night? They're not little robots, you know. :) They are cute. We miss you guys, it is going to be a loooong winter, but we will see you with the first buds of spring...or something like that (before the last leaf falls...remember that movie?)