Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wild Kids

After dinner on Sunday we went upstairs to the girls room and put their beds back in their room and then they started playing with Jeremy - this usually consists of a lot of yelling, running around, jumping, throwing, flipping and laughing. He is so much more fun as a dad than I am as a mom. I had the camera up there because I had been taking pics of their room and they wanted me to take pictures of them - they really think they are quite funny. I would take a picture of one of them and then they would want to look at it and laugh hysterically at their funny faces - I'm not quite sure when I'm going to get a good picture of them just smiling and not pulling faces. I noticed this morning that they still have punch mustaches from dinner that night, they had taken out their hair from church and had on their orange soccer shirts that now match their bedroom. Lovely.






I also had Jer take a picture of my gigantic pregnant belly because I don't think I have any of this pregnancy and am always SHOCKED when I see how big I was with the twins. I of course have on my favorite striped shirt which really doesn't do much for my girth and my infamous purple pants -I am wearing these 80% of the time I am at home, usually with my nightgown - my goal for this summer is to find a couple pair of cute, comfortable capris that I will wear instead of the purple pants. By the way - Jer is in one of the pics with the twins wearing his standard after church outfit - his UNM sweatpants, a red shirt that is a little bit too short and of course his black church socks. Enjoy.....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, you look like you are ready to have that baby! But you look so cute!! Maybe I will be brave enough to have Ivan take a pic of my belly (keeping my fat face out of the camera, of course.)

Jenny Roberts said...

You pregnant belly is cute. Only a couple of more weeks to go...Jeremy did a great job paiting the room. Your girls are adorable.

Ashley said...

Em I think you look fabulous!! Remember, we've seen you pregnant with twins!!! (: I love your girls, ,we miss them lots