Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trip to Utah, Easter & Tigers

My sisters informed me last week that I am NOT doing a very good job of blogging on a consistent basis - so here I am, trying to do better. The girls and I went to Utah last week for 5 days and had such a good time. We got to stay with both Grandma Holt and Grandma & Grandpa Van Dyke. The twins had a sleepover with their cousin Savannah - they talked about it constantly for weeks and had such a good time at Melissa & Ivan's house. We went out for lunch a couple of times and had dinner at Marianne & Kelly's house on Thursday. Saturday was the big day as we had Amber's baby shower, Savannah's birthday party and then got together that night at my parents house to play cards where I am quite sure I offended my sisters date. It was great to see everyone especially those we don't normally see on our trips down - hint, hint Matt & Carly.



Melissa and Ivan's daughter Sienna - SiSi!! We love her so much.



Three of the four pregnant girls on my mom's side of the family. Me, Melissa & Amber




Gracie looks like she lost one of her bottom teeth - don't worry, she was just eating a brownie and gave me a big grin and I had to take a picture!




Gracie, Ty, Whitney and Charlie eating breakfast at my mom's house Sunday morning.


Here are some pictures of the girls on Easter morning in their cute dresses - I just love green! The Easter bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning so that Sunday can be Jesus' day. They came home from church that day and told us about when Christ was on the cross, the marks on His hands and feet, and when He was in the tomb and how he lived again. It is SO amazing to here these types of things from your children.




I was throwing out some of my old make up the other day and the girls asked if they could play with it - they started out with a modest amount of blush and eyeshadow and all of a sudden Gracie said "Look mom, DeeDee is making me a tiger" and Whitney had put TONS of makeup on both of them and they actually looked a bit like tigers. Here are some pics of them growling like tigers.




5 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

your little girls are so cute. it is great hearing about your family. i always loved your parents.

Mama said...

I am glad you posted too! You look GREAT!!!! We miss you guys too.....have that baby and we'll plan a trip to Utah...love you, minda

Ashley said...

Hooray!! I am so glad you finally updated your blog. Very cute pictures!! And don't worry, you didn't offend him!

Hannah :] said...

That's funny I love their Easter dresses keep up the good blogging work love nunu

Melissa said...

Good work! Cute pictures, it was fun to see you.