Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring's sprung.....wait a minute!!!

The weather for the most part last week was great - snow was melting, the sun was shining, I personally felt like southeastern Idaho was on track to welcome some green and blossoms in the near future - until it started snowing Sunday afternoon, yesterday evening and apparently overnight!!!! Quite depressing. I have started taking the girls on walks and on up to the church so they can ride their scooters - it was during this outing yesterday evening when it started to snow again. The girls didn't care - they are SO happy to be outside regardless of the temperature after being cooped up for 4 months - they were quite upset when it was time to go home. Here are some pictures of them - our camera is a little on the slow side to I always seem to get the tail-end of their smiles. But I love the close-ups.






I also took them with me to the hospital last Friday and we pre-registered for when we have Olivia. They let us take a little tour of the birthing center which I was very happy for so the twins are a little familiar with where mommy will be. I, of course, being the emotional pregnant girl that I am got a little teary when the nurse was explaining to the twins and showing them where they would put the baby after she was born and weigh & measure her, etc. because it made me think about when I had them. When we finished I asked them what they learned and they said "That you and daddy can eat lunch in your room and we can watch t.v. when we come and see Livvy." That's my kids for ya!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's cute. They don't let the kids come on the tours here. They were saying, "There is plenty of room if you need kids to stay with you during your stay." I could just imagine Ivan coming in, setting up the playpen, leaving the girls and saying, "See ya tomorrow!"

Jenny Roberts said...

My kids think it is pretty cool to watch TV in a hospital room too. They want to go to the hospital so they can have their own TV.

Ashley said...

I love the pictures-it has been cold down here again too!!! I love what your girls got out of the tour at the hospital