A quick update on the whole no t.v. situation - on Thursday the girls were playing after breakfast and Gracie said, "Mom, I'm really glad we don't have t.v. anymore." It has not been as big of a deal as I thought it would be.
I also had an appointment with my midwife this past Thursday and everything looks good - I am measuring perfectly with how far along I am - which will officially be 33 weeks on Tuesday. We can't wait to meet Livvy. She was dancing around after church today while I was lying down with Whitney and Whit thought it was the neatest thing to not only feel the movements but to see them. I hope she is as excited and loves her sister as much when she finally arrives!
3 comments:
Way to go with the no T.V. thing. I really want to cancel ours... I like watching my shows too, but there's only like two, and I think I can handle running over to my mom's to watch them. Keep me updated on what you think about it!
I can't believe you still aren't watching TV go Team Sorenson!!! Emily I can't believe how far along you are-that is crazy!! She could come out at any mintute! I can't wait until there are new babies around so Ty will stop pressuring me into having one of my own!!!
The girls look just like their Dad when they smile like that! No T.V. that is great, when you get to be my age that's all you have is the T.V...
Post a Comment