I took the girls outside last night while I mowed the lawn. They were jumping on the tramp and picking flowers, etc. and then they moved over into the dirt by the garden which isn't a big deal - they love to play in it. Anyway, I just happened to look up in time to see Gracie flat on her back in the dirt moving her arms up and down like a snow angel. They were so filthy. You can't tell from the pictures I took, but they were absolutely covered in dirt from the top of their heads to their toes. They were also quite sad that mommy "killed the dandelions" when I mowed the lawn.
1 comment:
nice...I have a feeling all of our kids are going to need daily baths this summer. It seems like every day Savannah is covered in something or other. I didn't know you had a tramp...lucky
Post a Comment