We went to the nature park with our play group yesterday - boys are so different than girls. My girls try to get as close to the ducks as possible without making a lot of noise, etc. My friend Mandie's little boys hopped out of her car and immediately started yelling and chasing as many ducks as possible. It was pretty funny. These pictures aren't from yesterday - they are of the girls last week when I took them down to the park.
5 comments:
You're right, girls are so different from boys. I think there is a reason I am a girl mom, I don't think I would do so good with boys, I would just always be yelling at them! And I can't believe you put a picture of your girls' bums online. I love it!
I showed Savannah these pictures and asked who they were. She's like, gwitney...Gracie and Whitney! She said, "I love them. I want to play with them at their house in Idaho."
Awwwww! We can't wait for you guys to come. We took the girls for a walk down by the river this afternoon and it was way fun!
I think when I come up Ashley might, too, and I think we may bring Grandma Holt. So it may be a fun-filled, crazy time! I am thinking the second week in June
That will be so much fun. We really miss you guys - that will be great if you can bring Grandma Holt.
Post a Comment