Thursday, June 11, 2009

These Ladies are Genius!

Who am I referring to? The two moms/cooking geniuses that run this blog - http://www.ourbestbites.com/. I have been following their blog for some time now and have gotten some killer ideas for dinners and desserts. They are the masterminds behind these:


These breadsticks are AMAZING!!! The best part is the homemade garlic/parmesan seasoning that goes on top. And SO easy!
This:

What is this? Why, it's homemade strawberry sauce. We had it on pancakes with whip cream. There was a tiny bit left and I scraped it up with a spoon and had the last bite.

And our latest favorite:



I made these pizza poppers two nights ago and even Jeremy, who has a tendency to point out what is wrong with something rather than right had no helpful suggestions on how to make this better - he just kept piling them on his plate until I looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders and said, these are soooo good. And for the most part the recipes on Our Best Bites are very easy.

6 comments:

Breanna said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing!;)

Ashley said...

Those all look soooo good! I will have to go and give it a try! Thanks for sharing your sweet cooking skills :)

Summer said...

Thanks for sharing the website. I've been a big slacker on posting my recipes lateley, so I hope you don't mind me sharing this website on my blog! Hope all is well and you guys are loving Arizona. It's done nothing but rain I think since you guys left. :(

Jenny Roberts said...

Looks yummy

Emily Brimhall said...

I'm gonna check that blog out NOW, thanks for sharing

Barb said...

I follow that blog too! i love all the pics that show you step by step on what to do w/the pictures to go along with it. I've made those breadsticks time and time again and we love that recipe!