Monday, February 9, 2009

This past week for preschool the girls had a luau - they were very excited because they got to wear their Hawaii t-shirts from Grandma & Grandpa Van Dyke, sunglasses and they brought a beach towel and flip-flops to wear while they were in class. They even got their toes painted a fun shade that definitely made me wish summer was here! My favorite part of getting them ready for that day was their hair. I didn't realize how BeaUtifuL they were going to look! Of course, I'm a little biased, but they loved it and so did I!!




Livvy's other tooth also came in and she looks so cute! Once again, very biased, but my goodness this is one happy baby!









This is what Whitney's hair looked like after she woke up Sunday morning:



This is what Whitney's hair looked like after Jeremy started playing with it:




And finally, here our sweet little Livvy all decked out before church:


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, she is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe she already has 4 teeth, Bella doesn't have any. :) We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Amber said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe Livvy has so many teeth! She looks very cute!

Robin Grant said...

Livvy is happy, as long as she isn't being held by a stranger during Relief Society. Tee Hee. We love your girls.

Vegas Emily said...

She actually has 5 teeth - 3 on the bottom. And she grinds them ALL day! I'm thinking that one of the twins did this too, but it still gives me goosebumps every time she does it!

And, if certain "strangers" weren't so scarey, maybe she wouldn't scream =)! She was probably still recovering from sacrament meeting when her mom let her hit her head on the pew!

Shrek said...

I love you babe! We made some good lookin' rug rats.

Ashley said...

Those pictures of Whitney are so funny! And your girls looked beautiful for the luau

crazy west family said...

Ok so your girls are so beautiful.... I miss them, and you and Jeremy of course. Livvy is so cute. The grinding of the teeth thing is yucky. Colby did it, and sometimes when Morgan is asleep she still does it.

Emily Brimhall said...

gotta love the hair. Jeremy must be good man to keep up with all you women.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I can't believe how big Livvy is getting! She is so cute! I love that you took pictures of the twins morning hair, that is so funny! I used to have crazy hair like that too!