Tuesday, February 3, 2009
So, this past week Livvy's front top tooth finally came in - she was an unhappy little girl until that happened and now she is back to her sweet self. The same day her tooth grew in, Gracie lost her first tooth! It came as quite a shock to her as well as me. She was eating her turkey sandwich for lunch and just started crying and screaming, I came to see what was wrong and her tooth was gone! Initially I thought it had broken off or that Whitney had hit her in the mouth, but nope, her new tooth is already growing in! And she was most excited that the tooth fairy paid her a visit this week!
Livvy has got quite a head of hair - not a ton, but enough to have it look pretty funny after we take off her beanie when we have been outside. Her hair was stellar this day and I wanted to get a good picture of it.
On Sunday I got to thinking, if her hair is that long I can probably pull it up in a little elastic and sure enough....
One last thing - isn't she about the cutest thing you've seen????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Em, those pictures are so adorable-thank you for posting little Livvy talking-I miss you guys :) tell Hanna Montana Hi for me :)
She is so cute! When she has her hair down it reminded me of gracie when she went through her 'butch phase'. :) How is it that she and Sienna have the same purple shirt? She is the cutest little thing...that is so funny, I just put a little elastic in Bella's hair, too, but I don't think it looks as cute as Livvy's. I can't believe Gracie already lost a tooth!
She's got two front teeth now dear!
Post a Comment