Monday, October 27, 2008
Soccer
Soccer ran from the beginning of July to the middle of August. The twins did pretty good this year - much better ball handling with their feet and actually ran quite fast. Whitney made me laugh because once she decided she was ready to play, really play during the game, she was SO good - if she wasn't in the mood she was over to the bleachers every 5 minutes asking for her water bottle. Gracie of course was our little engine that could and just played her heart out. Jeremy and I only dropped the baby once - off the bottom row of bleachers - her car seat fell right off, luckily she was buckled in - not one of my best parenting moments. These pictures were taken on team picture day - didn't feel like shelling out $20 so I took some of the girls and their good friend Parker. I used to get frustrated with Gracie because in the last 6 or so months she has stopped showing her teeth when she smiles. But looking at her pictures now, it is just pure sweetness and calm. I love my girls!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH BABY!!! You're back! I have been waiting! I am so excited to get Brady into soccer, he has to be older for out rec center...love your girls, miss you all.
love melinda
p.s. SOOOO excited to see you!
So cute... Im glad your back.. I dont post all that much but I do look alot and I feel like I have missed alot of livvy. Hope to see more... Excited to see what comes next!!
Post a Comment