Monday, October 27, 2008

Lots of Catching Up to Do

We finally bought a new computer and have the internet again - so glad - I was really getting sick of going to the library every time I wanted to check my e-mail or needed to pay a bill. I will spend the next few days catching up on my blog - I just downloaded 102 pictures from my camera last night. Here are a few pictures of the kids. The ones of Livvy are from 2 or 3 months ago - I have more current ones, but will post them with the other blogs.






4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute! I think Olivia looks a lot like Gracie in those pics. I am so excited for you to come in a few weeks...let's hope I don't have jury duty so we can actually hang out. :)

Jenny Roberts said...

glad to have you back. Your baby is getting so big. Adorable.

Ashley said...

Welcome back sister!!! Missed seeing your cute little girls. I can't believe how old Olivia looks even though these pics are old-I can't wait to see you girls in less then 3 weeks! Keep the pictures coming, I will check every single day :)

Amber said...

I am so excited! Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to see you!