Saturday was kind of a weird day - no matter what I did with the girls hair they still ended up looking homeless. Here are some beautiful pictures of Whitney after we woke her up - she fell asleep on the chair for about 30 minutes. I was laughing SO hard at her hair, the pictures still make me giggle, that I called her my little lion for the rest of the day. Gracie gave me her best roar and we got a pic of her too.
The girls came downstairs Saturday morning and I'm not quite sure what they were supposed to be, but they really wanted their picture taken. If you notice Gracies arm - this is the new pose I get when I say it's time for pictures.
Careful ladies, he is already taken.
4 comments:
I can't quit laughing Em!!! First of all, I love the ice cream shop in your town! Whitney's hair is so stinkin funny!! I also was wondering if Jeremy has ever thought about going into modeling? He should really think about changing careers
Holy Cow! That picture of Whitney is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am laughing so hard. I love their little sweaty hairdos when they wake up in the summer. I remember when we went to that ice cream shop last summer...good times!
I have been blog stalking today and found Jills blog that linked to yours so just wanted to say hi and hello!
Wow those are some great pictures. I laughed out loud when I saw Whits Hair. And Ashleys comment about modeling is so dead on. And I think that livvy is one of the most beautiful babys ever. Cant wait to see her.
Post a Comment