This first picture was taken about this time last year and I weighed 235 pounds. The other picture was taken by my beautiful Whitney yesterday morning and I weigh 225 pounds. I was "flexing" my abs in both pictures... I plan on posting progress pictures every 10 pounds now. I will also post my weight as of Saturday morning - I'm quite sure it will be the same as last week as this is the time of month where I retain water and have a lovely bloat (the joys of womanhood, am I right?) I'm also working on some pictures/recipes of my favorites right now. I am also combining both of my blogs - so please look for more updates on my weight loss and also what our little family is up to right here on Emily's Big News.
6 comments:
Wow, you look amazing! Congrats!
you look great! your kids are so big! i can't believe it! i hope you are well!
You look amazing! Way to go!
Em you look incredible. I can tell a big difference with your stomach especially! And is that at tan I see? I am so jealous!!!
Yay! I can finally see the pictures! My computer wasn't letting me-probably cuz you're so stinkin hot it was frying my cookies!
you look AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you :)
Post a Comment