Livvy had a hard time sitting in the bleachers - she wanted to be with Daddy & Sisters.
They have made Livvy very happy and definitely added sunshine to my days:
Grandma & Grandpa VanDyke came for a visit over the 24th of July. Let's just say that my Dad was very relieved to see where we live. He said we definitely do NOT live in Vegas - he's just going to tell people we live in Summerlin. We had fun - I'm pretty sure they left tired and happy to return home =). Grandma took me and the girls to see "Despicable Me" on Friday and it was so very cute. We went out to dinner - very brave considering we took Livvy and she didn't have a nap that day. We went to the twins basketball game, swimming over at Jeff & Melinda's where Jeremy harrassed my mom during our game of keep away, pizza and some good talking, church (both of my parents opted out of joining us in our callings during the meeting - Jer is a nursery leader and I teach the twins primary class), and they were back on the road before we knew it. We had such a good time - I truley am blessed to have the parents that I do.
We've had a great month. Until next time....

4 comments:
I need to find me (meaning my kids) some $3 rain boots! You'd think they'd be cheaper where we live, but no.
Wow, you're mom looks amazing as ever.
Wow, you have great parents ;) I love when they visit!
Cute and fun! Love the boots!
Post a Comment