It honestly looked like the girls were eating orange apples! We were laughing so hard, and the twins really liked them. I had to bite one of them into fourths so Livvy could eat one.
Here are some cute pictures of Livvy. She loves being outside and the Nature Park was no exception. She loved watching the ducks run around and had fun being pushed in the stroller (to be fair, who wouldn't want to be pushed around in a stroller?)
We bought a cheap bag of bread from Walmart and the girls had a lot of fun feeding the ducks. Is it just me, or is Gracie all legs and arms?
5 comments:
Wow, those are some awesome cheetos. Hope you had lots of fun at the park!
It looks like you had a great time. I have never seen Cheetos that big, they were huge. Your girls are all so cute!!
Holy Cheetos! Those things are huge. Feeding the ducks is always fun for kids.
I love the nature park! And wow, those cheetos were the size of apples! I can't believe Olivia has that many teeth, Hallie still only has two, how sad.
Those pictures are so adorable! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I didn't know you loved Cheetos? It must be a VanDyke thing because that's pretty much a food group here in the Knight house!
Post a Comment