I have had a couple of you inquire about My Food Storage Deals - here is the info.I have posted about this service before, but am happy to do it again because it has been such an eye opener for me. This great girl in Utah - I'm thinking she lives in the Herriman area - started a blog a while back just kind of for some information on food storage. She is amazing! Her approach to food storage is pretty different than I have been accustomed to - and maybe it's just because I'm a little slow - but her theory is to have your storage room be more like a store - having items you and your family REALLY use for your years supply, that way you are rotating it constantly and 20 cans of honey are not just sitting in your basement =).
Here is the information I posted on a previous blog from November 2008:
She has a blog called http://myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com/ and she has TONS of great ideas on how to acquire your food storage. In addition to that she has a website, in which, for just $9.95 a month, she will e-mail you every week the ads for the 5 major grocery stores in Utah, highlighting the deals which are the best, how much of each item you need for the year and THEN she e-mails you meals for the week using the items from the ads and a shopping list for those meals. I think for like $5.95 you can just get the ads. It is great! For me it has totally "modernized" food storage and her approach to the whole thing is very doable. She will even give you a two-week free subscription to her services - if you don't want to do that at least check out her blog and let me know what you think.
Here is the link for the members page if you wanted to sign up http://www.myfoodstoragedeals.com/index.cfm. On this page she also has a bunch of free downloads for budgeting, keeping track of food storage, etc.
By the way, for you out of staters, I pay $8/month for the two services because I can only really use the Albertsons & Macey's ads (Macey's is pretty close to Broulims).
1 comment:
Em-this has nothing to do with your amazing post-anyways, how did you get the email addresses to show up on your live traffic feed? Mine just shows which city someone is in when they view my blog...
Post a Comment