Our favorite activity while in Boise was swimming in the hotel pool - we went 4 times in 36 hours - at the request of the twins. They had so much fun and it was so cute to watch them play - mostly they played Little Mermaid and every once in a while mom was Ursalla - I don't want to talk about.
Here are some pics from the trip - the girls fell asleep on the way down and I couldn't resist getting shots of them - whoever has sun in their eyes gets to wear my sunglasses. Gracie has such small ears and nose that the glasses always look adorable on her. The pictures of the swimming pool are from our first night there - I didn't swim, but the kids had a ton of fun with daddy.
2 comments:
Very cute pictures of your family. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
I am glad you got back okay-Mom was so worried because of all the snow!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!
Post a Comment