This year we went to our good friends, the Grants, for Christmas Eve. We had dinner, decorated sugar cookies, read the Christmas story and had a great time visiting while the kids played - the Grant twins are 8 and really take good care of our twins when we get together. While we were decorating cookies we noticed that Gracie would put some frosting on the cookie and then lick the rest off of her knife, and then get some more out of the bowl. Kind of made the older kids gag. Robin and I couldn't stop laughing. Trent took some pics of Jeremy and I and we didn't think he was doing it right because the flash didn't go off and so we were both smiling, laughing and I was talking to Trent out of the side of my mouth telling him, "Nope, try again. You need to hold down the button longer." It was funny. Anyway, we had a great time.
We had a wonderful Christmas. As usual, the twins got way too much stuff, but loved everything they received. We opened presents and just stayed at home most of the day, relaxing, playing with gifts and just enjoying being together as a family. We took the girls sledding in the afternoon and had a good time - we did that last year and think it will be a tradition as long as their is snow at the park each Christmas. We only have one picture from Christmas - our camera has started to go in the crapper - and I would love to hear from you all to see which cameras are the best - we need a new one.
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun and relaxing Christmas! We had so much fun sledding when we came up. You live in a perfect location for lots of outdoor fun :)
I love the pictures of you and Jeremy!!! they are so cute. I love my new camera I just bought so call me if you want details. It's about time you updated your blog!!! I had so much fun up in Idaho with you guys.
Post a Comment