Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let It Snow????





We woke up this morning with a little bit of snow on the ground. The girls have been aching to wear their new princess snow boots, so I gave in. I sent them out to play in the snow at 8:30 this morning. I'm not sure how long it will last - it's supposed to be clear and a bit warmer the rest of the week. It is cold, but the girls are having fun. Right now it is 8:55 and they have only been to the door once to tell me it is cold. I thought they'd be in for the day by now - they never cease to amaze me!
Correction - it is now 9:01 and they just came in for the day.

3 comments:

Amber said...

They are so cute! I love their coats! I wish we would get some snow... Like that will ever happen :)

Melissa said...

So cute! I love that you're blogging again. No snow here yet, either, and I am so glad. I will have to go out to recess every day, and you know what that means, gloves, coats, snow boots for 26 kids. I'm not looking forward to it. They look very cute and sweet!

Melissa said...

I meant your kids look very cute and sweet. I'm a bit fragmented tonight. I need to sleep. :)